Wednesday 28 July 2010

Wish List - Chanel

As a woman, I make lists, lists of EVERYTHING and i'm pretty sure you do to; what to buy, what to eat, where to go, what to do, people to punch in the face for being too annoying... anyway I digress.

Current items topping my wish list:

1)Chanel Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle


I've been lusting after this for a while now, and the one time I attemped to buy it from duty free on holiday, they had sold out, I had a proper sulk!
Anyhoo I don't even know if its the best colour for me, so I really should go and try a few out before I purchase, Teheran also looks nice, ooh and Paris. But whichever I end up with I love the idea of whipping out a Chanel Lippie in public, I think it just seems so grown up and chic, which brings me onto number 2;

2)Chanel Powder Compact
Now i'm not sure which one of these I'm after yet but along with pulling out my Chanel lippie, I obviously need a compact to go with it!
I like this one:

Which is a highlighting powder.
I also like this one:

Especially because it comes with a brush, and generally speaking I don't think i'm organised enough to take a brush with me everywhere, especially as a separate brush would blatantly end up encrusted in the kind of detritus that loves in the bottom of my handbag; y'know the stuff, bits of polos, biscuit crumbs, screwed up recipts, half a paracetamol.... anyway..
I haven't seen any reviews for either of these products, i've basically just been sucked in by the channel logo, so if anyone has any experience with any of these products please let me know how you got on.

Hmm I think thats it for now, oh maybe a big bottle of Chanel Chance too, I used to wear it when it first came out but then moved on, I quite fancy giving it a go again now I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment