Saturday 24 July 2010

Current Favourite Products - MAC MSF Comfort


Rather a dull series of posts to start with I know, but here's the first in a run down of what i'm currently using and loving at the moment-

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Comfort



I blame the blogoshere for my burgeoning MAC obsession, and this was my most recent purchase, I picked it up at my local Cosmetic Company Outlet shop.

I'd heard a lot about these as highlighters, both online and from friends,so I was keen to get my grubby little hands on one!
It looks really dark in the pan but goes on lovely and light and shimmery... i'm thrilled with it in case you hadn't guessed ha ha

It gives a lovely all over glow, not full on shimmery, when applied with a large brush, and is nice for those days when I don't want to wear a lot of face make up, applied over tinted moisturiser it gives a glow and a bit of a lift to my face.
I also apply it just on the cheekbone and browbrone when wearing over makeup, or as a blush.

It looks good with a tan but is probably too dark for winter so i'll probably try and pick up another MSF for my slightly paler winter skin. I can't think of anything worse than those people you see walking round with a full on (fake) glow in the middle of December.
Bearing this in mind it probably wouldn't suit very fair skins and was probably why it was available in CCO, I have slightly yellow toned skin with a slight tan and I need to use a light hand with it.

All in all I think this was a good buy, I paid £13.75 for it in CCO but they are still retailing at full price (£19.50) online at mac http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT20863&PRODUCT_ID=PROD71029

Sorry for the stock image from MAC online by the way, i'm still getting the hang of this blogging malarky and need to dig out my camera

No comments:

Post a Comment