Wednesday 28 July 2010

I have a confession to make.... I watch QVC


Ok, so I know it's retarded but I watch QVC...
When I'm bored or flicking through the channels or the adverts are on, I always have a look at what they're flogging, I blame my mother she's hooked on it.

So anyway I was watching the other day and I fell in love with this ring

Now I didn't buy it cause I can't really justify spending in the region of eighty quid on a ring for myself for no reason.... but isn't it sooooo pretty?

But, here comes confession number two... I have bought stuff off QVC before; mainly Leighton Denny and Nails Inc. they have really good offers especially the TSV's (thats Todays Special Value for those not in the know, oh my god I really need to get out more)

So to summarise;
I'm a massive geek, unless anyone else wants to fess up to QVC being their dirty little shopping habit too?
QVC do sell pretty things not just tatt your nan might like.

No comments:

Post a Comment